Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Output of file analyzing hase changed for better readability
- fixes a wrong module count on --console-basic output
- fixed a bug which occurred if spaces in line(s) on ignore-file
- Added support for ignoring modules by file
- CI File will only exit if a module is missing. Missing functions, classes and constants are displayed as before but don't exit with error.
- Added "--ci" Template Option. Now it can be used in Continuous Integration of GitLab and so on to check the target server compatibility.
- additional Output: now you make a output for your Makefile with it.
- display the result is now an extra function
- new output for the --console-full, now display a list about all modules with the status of install
1.0.0 first running version
Initial Programm in Version 1.0.0